New User Variable Hangs the processing.

Here you can submit bugreports
gdpodesta

New User Variable Hangs the processing.

Post by gdpodesta »

First, this is completley my fault, but it did raise something you probably need to be aware of.
I added a new user variable to the workflow, and checked to see if anything was running before I saved it. A short pause, then I saved it, but in the meantime another job DID start, that missed the UserVariable initialization.

The result is below, and it sits there redisplaying the error every minute or so. The big problem is that I can't abort the job, and even restarting everything fails to remove it. I'm going to see if I can find something to delete in the folders, but if no luck there, how can I manually remove this job that is hung up?
2-28-2020 3-51-05 PM.jpg
2-28-2020 3-51-05 PM.jpg (18.71 KiB) Viewed 5952 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: New User Variable Hangs the processing.

Post by admin »

Oh my, this is interresting! :shock:

First: Go to the Processors\db\cache\tickets and delete all .json files in the sub folders. This will stop the job from running. Make sure no other healthy jobs are running when you do this.

Second: I need to know what 1.0.0 version you're running.

Thanks for reporting!

-steinar
gdpodesta

Post by gdpodesta »

Thanks! Found that and took care of it. I'm still using 1.0.0 I didn't realize that there was a new release. Suggestion: Change the topic of "Bug reporting and FFAStrans 1.0.0" to the latest version for bug reporting - simply as a visual alert that there is a newer version without going to the download page to check.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Yes it's on my todo-list :-) Happy you sorted it out.

-steinar