Conditional

Questions and answers on how to get the most out of FFAStrans
UNC

Conditional

Post by UNC »

Hey. I ask a question through a translator, so I apologize for the errors :)
It is necessary to analyze the file by parameters. If the parameters correspond to the parameters specified in the analyzer (for this I use a conditional expression), the file should move along one branch of the coding, and if it does not match, then it should go along the other. For this, I put two pieces of Conditional with different settings. But in this version, the workflow does not work at all. It works with only one conditional node. Therefore, the file, if it does not match the specified parameters, is not encoded. How to build a circuit for my idea to work? Or maybe you need to use other nodes?
emcodem

Re: Conditional

Post by emcodem »

Hi UNC, welcome to the forum!
The design looks ok to me, can you please upload workflow xml export? I am sure you have some error in the condidtion nodes.
emcodem, wrapping since 2009 you got the rhyme?
UNC

Post by UNC »

emcodem

Post by emcodem »

Hi,
yes, this is good. But please do not use Winrar anymore, especially not the newest Version (Winrar 5). Please in future just zip the files.
Your problem seems to be that the png does not exist (Watermark processor) . Height and Width is 0 if the png does not exist.
Maybe you insert an additional Conditional processor to check if width is not 1920 or 720 and write a text file in this case into the original watchfolder. ("catch error")

Also, you check for height and width 1080 and 576 but in future you might also need to check for 1088 and 608
UNC

Post by UNC »

The png specified in the properties of the Watermark processor exists and he sees it. Everything works fine in this workflow.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/121aWv8 ... sp=sharing
And in workflow that we are trying to run, nothing happens. Deleted Watermark processor and still nothing starts. "Maybe you insert an additional Conditional processor to check if width is not 1920 or 720 and write a text file in this case into the original watchfolder. (" Catch error ")". Can you throw an example how to create this?
emcodem

Post by emcodem »

Oh, you say "nothing starts", do you mean you do not even see a job on the job status monitor?
UNC

Post by UNC »

yes
emcodem

Post by emcodem »

When you do not see a job in status monitor, the problem is not in the workflow.
Did you install to run ffastrans as a "windows service"?

Please check Menu options->configuration:
ffas_1.png
ffas_1.png (11.8 KiB) Viewed 8858 times
And also please check what happens when you submit a file manually to the workflow.
ffas_2.png
ffas_2.png (10.1 KiB) Viewed 8858 times
UNC

Post by UNC »

I don’t know what happened, but when I advised you to send the file to work manually, after that the workflow worked automatically. And such metamorphoses with FFA often occur. Everything is set up correctly, but the workflow does not start until something happens in his “brain”. FFAStrans is very strange, but a good transcoder!))) Thanks for the help and torment!!
FOR HELP ... A checkmark in the checkbox stood.
emcodem

Post by emcodem »

Thanks for reporting :)

it is important that you report the strangenesses you find, otherwise we cannot repair ir...