Merge Audio and Video Files

Questions and answers on how to get the most out of FFAStrans
abul

Re: Merge Audio and Video Files

Post by abul »

Ahh i see where i made the error, thanks so much for taking time to look at it.
abul

Post by abul »

is there a way to isolate files in the delivery folder. Like i want the delivery folder to hold like the matching name file only, then when i have done what i need to them and they are moved from the destination, then the next files are inputted.

I have 2 folders with file in each. that needs to go into one filder and wait till they are done what ever is needed then the next one drop.

Or thats not possible. ??

Thanks in advance.
emcodem

Post by emcodem »

there is no way for that using the "Monitor" processor but sure you have many Options to go with that:
1) use the Monitor to watch one Folder (the one with m2v's) and in the workflow, use the "hold node" to wait for the secondary file --> this requires that you can calculate the exact Name of the secondary file in your workflow
2) use a "scheduled Job" in the webinterface --> this requires you to locate the first and secondary file using Scripting (node.js)

Here some example node.js code that can be used in a scheduled Job on the webinterface to see if 2 Folders contain the same filename before (without extension) a Job is started. A Little modification should be enough to get to your Goal...
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=768&p=3405&hilit=readdir#p3405
emcodem, wrapping since 2009 you got the rhyme?
abul

Post by abul »

Thanks to all you guys who have helped me. Got 95% on my coursework :D

Really appreciate it.