Is there a way to define the file format in Regext

Questions and answers on how to get the most out of FFAStrans
APerson

Is there a way to define the file format in Regext

Post by APerson »

HI All,

I have a populate variable used to find the name of two matching files which then later need to get merged together.

the workflow starts of with two wtahc folder, i need to find the matching name of the video and audio

they are named the same except for the ending which has a Fixed variable followed by random string e.g

filename_High555458586669.mp4 video
filename_High865848652145896.wav audio

the filename match and then the _High match for all videos. but the strings after HIgh are different.

i got this in populate variable
$regext("%s_original_name%","(.+)_High")

problem is that the audio and video file are separate, i need a way to make them merge after getting transcoded via a ffmpeg command then output in a out delivery box.

I can make a watch folder for audio and video then add delivery where they are dropped then go through the populate variable to match the audio and video. i just dont knw how i can make sure that when they merge after if it will merge with the right audio and video and will get transcoded.

Any advice + help will be appreciated
momocampo

Re: Is there a way to define the file format in Regext

Post by momocampo »

Hello,
Well, you should read the post called "Merge video and audio". We speak about what you want and I uploaded a workflow to merge video and audio.
You should have to modify a little bit these workflow but you will have the idea.
;)
Last edited by momocampo on Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
APerson

Post by APerson »

momocampo wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:00 pm Hello,
Well, you should read the post called "Merge video and audio". We speak about what you want and I post a workflow to merge video and audio.
You should have to modify a little bit these workflow but you will have the idea.
;)
Ok Thanks :D
APerson

Post by APerson »

Can someone help me, im having so many errors
Attachments
Coursework_video_process.xml
(21.59 KiB) Downloaded 294 times