MSVCR100.dll system error message

This forum is ONLY for the new FFAStrans 1.0.0 beta versions. Any bug and issue reporting regarding the beta MUST be posted here.
jerrysub

MSVCR100.dll system error message

Post by jerrysub »

Hi,

while starting the new beta version FFAStrans1.0.0_beta7.1, I get error message for youtube dll (version 2020.1.15.0).

I had a look on ticket like this one (Youtube problem and solution) but it is not possible to upgrade current verison stored on folder: ...\Processors\ffmpeg\

then trying the command leads also to error:
D:\BCE\FFAStrans1.0.0_beta7.1\Processors\ffmpeg>youtube-dl.exe -u
Usage: youtube-dl.exe [OPTIONS] URL [URL...]
youtube-dl.exe: error: -u option requires 1 argument

NOTE: this server do not have access to internet.

what should be done to fix this issue ?
ffastrans_youtubedll-error.png
ffastrans_youtubedll-error.png (9.51 KiB) Viewed 5284 times
Crazy point is after get this error then it is not possible to convert or even weird import xml workflow? limiation to json ?

br,
Jerrysub
emcodem

Re: MSVCR100.dll system error message

Post by emcodem »

Hey jerrysub,

install 32bit and 64bit version of Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributeable (download from microsoft only, google it please).
Steinar and me will try to get out which dll's are missing for the final release 1.0 and try to deliver them along with ffastrans.

Just a sidenote, i think i need some more input from you on the webinterface thread about how you resubmit jobs, could you take a look at it please?
emcodem, wrapping since 2009 you got the rhyme?
jerrysub

Re: MSVCR100.dll system error message

Post by jerrysub »

emcodem wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:35 pm Hey jerrysub,

install 32bit and 64bit version of Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributeable (download from microsoft only, google it please).
Steinar and me will try to get out which dll's are missing for the final release 1.0 and try to deliver them along with ffastrans.

Just a sidenote, i think i need some more input from you on the webinterface thread about how you resubmit jobs, could you take a look at it please?
Hi,

installing "Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributeable" 32&64bits fix the error message.
Then I replied to thread on web interface.

thanks for help.

Jerrysub