It's been a long time since last update. The reason is simple; FFAStrans 1.0.0.
Most of the program core has been rewritten, and hopefully for the better and with many new features. The gui look is more or less the same but has some performance improvements.
So I offer you to download and test "FFAStrans 1.0.0 beta", but please take notice of the following:
- DO NO replace your existing version with this beta version. It's for testing and evaluation only.
- DO NOT install as service if you already have an existing FFAStrans service installed.
- You can NOT import your existing workflows and database through the manager gui.
- The beta is ONLY 64 bit executable.
- The documentation is just partly updated.
If you against all warnings STILL decide replace your existing version, please notice the following:
- YOU DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK! DON'T COMPLAIN IF SOMETHING GOES WRONG!
- Make a COMPLETE backup of your existing installation.
- FFAStran 1.0.0 is NOT backwards compatible. So upon first start you old workflows and database will be converted to a new database. Depending on the size of your old database this might take a while.
- If you install as service you need to reconfigure the credentials running the service as the old one will be deleted.
- You cannot convert back!
Oh, and here's the link(s):
Beta 6, released 8. January 2020, 64bit only.
http://www.ffastrans.com/download/beta/ ... 0_beta6.7z
Beta 7.1, final beta, released 20. January 2020, 64/32bit.
http://www.ffastrans.com/download/beta/ ... beta7.1.7z