0.9.2 - Audio Extraction - Conform volume not working

Here you can submit bugreports
taner

0.9.2 - Audio Extraction - Conform volume not working

Post by taner »

Hi Steinar,

Great new version, Thanks!

But sadly I have a problem concerning the audio-extraction-encoder.

When I submit a (wave-)file to analyze-loudness and afterwards to audio-extraction-encoder to conform volume and true-peak I get no output.
Workflow starts, all steps are shown and processed in status-monitor until the last ones (delete original, delete cache) but in the output-folder the transcoded file does not appear.
Status-monitor shows "success".
This happens with any file I submit.
When I tell the workflow to "keep job work folders on completion" I can't see any file in the cache-folder

When I use audio-extraction-encoder without conform volume it works, I get an output-file.

Below a screenshot. Maybe it is not a bug and I make something wrong, used Analyze-Encoder until now just for reporting (generate text file).
audioextraction.png
audioextraction.png (24.27 KiB) Viewed 4653 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: 0.9.2 - Audio Extraction - Conform volume not working

Post by admin »

Thanks for the report, Taner. I'll take a look at it.

-steinar
admin
Site Admin

Re: 0.9.2 - Audio Extraction - Conform volume not working

Post by admin »

Well, I'm sorry but the last option in the "Audio extractor" shows I've been experimenting with the true peak implementation. However, it's not completed and the option should have been removed prior to release. It was sloppy and I'm sorry for the inconvienience. :oops:
The problem is also present in the other encoders also so expect a patch asap! Thanks for notifying! :-)

-steinar